Chickpea Apple Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 4 cups spinach, baby
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled; optional
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 small onion, red; sliced
- 1 small apple, green; chopped
- 1/4 cup mustard, Dijon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus more to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Set aside.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all the dressing ingredients. Close lid and shake to combine. Taste for seasoning, adding more salt if desired.
- Pour dressing over the salad just before serving. Toss gently to coat.