Chickpea Flour Banana Bread
- 3 medium banana, ripe; mashed
- 3 tbsps honey
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsps coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
Optional Add Ins:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped; or pecans
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chickpea flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine banana, honey, vanilla extract, eggs, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar; mix until well combined and creamy. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in any of the optional add-ins to create your own version of this delicious bread. We highly recommend nuts & chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool for 10 minutes, then carefully invert, remove bread from pan and place back on wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into 12 slices.