Broccoli Kale Superfood Salad
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small, bite-size pieces
- 4 cups kale, baby; loosely packed
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard, Dijon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately. If preparing salad ahead, wait and add dressing right before serving.