Black Bean Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- 15 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 whole banana
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened, and/or cacao powder
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, (use gluten free oats to make gluten free)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dairy-free
- 1/2 cup almond butter, or whatever nut butter you prefer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and set aside. (Recommend greasing with Coconut Oil Spray)
- Combine all ingredients except for the oats and chocolate chips and blend in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 30 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick through.
- Let them cool.