Black Bean Burrito Bowls
- 1 cup rice, brown, cooked
- 1 cup black beans, cooked, seasoned
- 1/2 cup salsa, pico de gallo; fresh
- Toppings, Avocado, cilantro, sour cream, lime, etc.
- In a large bowl, layer the brown rice and black beans together. Top with pico de gallo salsa.
- You can stop here (it’s deliciously simple!) Or top with your favorite toppings like avocado, cilantro, sour cream, and fresh lime juice.
If you don’t have time to make your seasoned black beans from scratch, you can also buy them from a can in the grocery store. Check out the brands in the international foods aisles for the best flavor.