Black Bean Antojitos
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lime, squeezed for juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 3 bell pepper, red; roasted and skinned
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 tortillas, 10 inch, whole wheat or regular flour
- Mash beans and garlic with a potato masher. Add lime juice, cumin and ground coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into 8 parts.
- Spread 1 part of mashed bean mixture over whole tortilla. Add roasted red peppers and avocado evenly around tortilla and sprinkle with some cheddar cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla. Wrap in plastic wrap tightly and let cool in fridge for 10 minutes to overnight.
- Cut roll into 1 inch pieces. Enjoy as is or with a sour cream dip.