BBQ Chickpea Wraps
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tortillas, whole grain; burrito-size, warmed
- 2 cups coleslaw, prepared
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the chickpeas and barbecue sauce. Stir until chickpeas are well-coated
- Lay a warmed tortilla on a cutting board. In the middle, spread out about 1/2 cup of the coleslaw. Top with one-quarter of the chickpea mixture. Roll the tortilla into a wrap, slice in half, and serve.
- If preferred, warm the chickpea and barbecue sauce mixture in a saucepan or the microwave before placing in the wrap.