BBQ Chickpea Flatbread
- 1 package pizza crust, whole wheat, pre-made
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups chickpeas
- 1 onion, red; diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh; roughly chopped
- Pre-heat to 425 degrees, and roll out to dough to roughly a 8 by 10 rectangle. Place dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Combine the chickpeas, onions and barbeque sauce in a bowl. Toss until chickpeas are coated. Spread the mixture evenly on the dough and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then top with chopped basil before serving.