Baked Feta with Chickpeas
- 8 ounces block feta
- 4 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 30 ounces canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- toasted pita or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place feta in the middle of a 9×13 baking dish. Add cherry tomatoes and chickpeas around feta and sprinkle with chopped garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Drizzle everything with olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until tomatoes begin to burst.
- Turn oven to broil function and broil on high for 5-7 minutes, or until feta starts to brown and get slightly bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Serve with toasted pita or crackers – enjoy!