Baby Lima Bean Salad with Parmesan
- 2 cups lima beans, baby, frozen, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup tomatoes, assorted cherry; cut in half
- 1/3 cup onion, red; sliced very thin
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved into small pieces
- In a large salad bowl add lima beans, onion, tomatoes, arugula and lemon zest.
- In a small bowl add olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper, whisk with a fork to combine.
- Add lemon dressing to the salad and toss to coat ingredients. Top with parmesan cheese.