Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwiches
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp yogurt, Greek; non-fat, plain
- 1/2 tsp lime juice, fresh
- 1 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt, or more for taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 slices bread, whole wheat (or bread of choice)
- In a bowl, smash together chickpeas and avocado with the back of a fork until you get the texture that you desire.
- Mix in Greek yogurt, lime juice, green onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Spread onto two slices of bread and top each with another slice of bread. Serve and enjoy!