5-Minute Mug Cake
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked or canned (rinsed and drained)
- 3 tbsp honey, or syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 tbsp almond flour, or whole wheat flour (use almond flour to make gluten free)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, dark (use dairy free to make vegan)
- 1 tbsp coconut, shredded
- Blend chickpeas, honey, almond milk, and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth. Then add flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder and blend again until combined.
- Divide between two large microwave-safe mugs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and any optional toppings on top of each mug.
- Microwave on medium power for 2-3 minutes
- Let cool, and then enjoy!