Black Bean Chilaquiles
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup red chile sauce
- ½ cup black beans
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced to garnish
- 3 tbsp cotija cheese, to garnish
- 1 avocado, sliced to garnish
- ⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped to garnish
- 4 eggs, fried to garnish
- Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 6ths or 8ths, depending on the size of the corn tortilla.
- Add avocado oil to a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once warmed, add sliced tortillas and sauté for 8-10 minutes, or until crispy and golden.
- Add red chile sauce to skillet and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add black beans and stir to warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and garnish with red onion slices, cotija cheese, avocado, cilantro, and fried eggs. Enjoy immediately!