For 2 Dozen(s)
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
2) In small bowl, stir together bean flour, baking soda and salt.
3) In mixing bowl, cream together butter, granulated and brown sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
4) Stir in dry ingredients until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
5) Drop by small teaspoonfuls 2 “(5 cm) apart onto nonstick baking sheets.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 48 cookies.
Tip: Don’t worry if the dough seems sticky with the use of these flours - just remember to leave enough room in between teaspoonfuls to leave room for expansion
* Found in grocery stores or bulk food stores