For 2 Serving(s)
- 2 cups cooked (or use 2-15 oz canned) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp tandoori masala
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chickpeas dry with clean paper towel or dish towel. Allow chickpeas to air-dry for few minutes.
- Toss chickpeas in salt and olive oil and let it bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir the pan and shake chickpeas evenly every 10 minutes until they are golden, dry, and crispy.
- Sprinkle tandoori masala over chickpeas until they are coated evenly.
- Enjoy them hot as they will be at their crispiest. You can store them in an airtight container for few days