For 4 Person(s)
Bean Casserole Cargamanto
- 1 cup red beans cargamanto
- 4 cups water
- 3 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 small white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, cut into julienne
- 1 cup chopped red tomato
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 5 strips fried bacon
- 1/2 cup diced ripe banana, and fried
- 1 medium avocado diced
- Soak the beans for 12 hours. Discard the soaking water and rinse the beans.
- Boil 4 cups of water in a pressure cooker, then add a teaspoon of oil and the beans.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Open the pot and add salt.
- Saute onions, garlic and pepper in two teaspoons of oil.
- Add the tomato and half a teaspoon of salt.
- Cook on low heat until a sauce is formed.
- Mix the beans with the sauce and baby corn and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls.
- Add the bacon, diced banana, and avocado. Stir.