Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- To make the lentil puree, combine 1/2 cup of dried lentils with 1 cup of water with a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 25-35 minutes, or until lentils are very soft.
- Add one cup of lentils to a food processor or high-powered blender and add the goat cheese, rosemary and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour lentil mixture into a bowl and fold in ¾ cup of flour with a spatula, being careful not to over mix. Add additional flour if needed, a tablespoon at a time, until dough is tacky, but manageable.
- Roll handfuls of dough between your palms to create long, thin tubes. Cut into approximately 1-inch pieces.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Boil the gnocchi, a few handfuls at a time, until the gnocchi float to the surface. Drain.
- To finish: sauté the gnocchi in a little olive oil over medium heat.