Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Chocolate Aquafaba Mousse
- Pour the chickpea liquid into the bowl of a stand mixer. Use the whisk attachment to beat mixture on high until soft peaks form. Add in sugar and cream of tartar and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double boiler. Pour in canned coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the whipped chickpea meringue and fold to combine.
- Divide mixture between 4 (1-cup) jars and refrigerate for 2-4 hours to set.
- Serve mousse with coconut whipped cream, fresh raspberries, and chocolate shavings. Enjoy!