Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Smash chickpeas in bowl until completely mashed.
- Add tuna, mustard, mayo, parsley, onion, relish, cayenne, garlic, and juice from 2 lemon wedges. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in flour until thick enough to form small patties that are 2–3 inches in diameter and ½ inch thick.
- Chill in fridge for 5–10 minutes.
- Preheat large pan over medium heat.
- Add oil to pan and heat for 30 seconds, then add fritters to pan.
- Flip fritters once golden brown. Repeat process on other side. Remove from pan.
- Serve with tartar sauce.