Singapore Pulses Federation Limited registered on 22nd April 2016. They represent traders and exporters of pulses in Singapore. SPFL endeavours to develop markets for the members and assist to grow businesses. SPFL also believe in nurturing human health and nutrition. They propose to progress by building relationships with other industries, with support from government and other pulses associations across the world. The board of directors are esteemed businessmen who bring skills and knowledge from many areas which benefit the members & the industry.
To effectively increase and improve productivity across all sectors of the industry by planning combined and innovative solutions.
To expand the activities and pioneer efforts for the development of the pulse industry in local and international markets.
Strategic planning based on international markets to increase financial success of our members. We respect the views of individual members and work towards the benefit of the industry.
Board of Directors:
- Chairman : Rajan Bagaria, Arvee International Pte Ltd
- Secretary : Puneet Jain – Vintel Exports (S) Pte Ltd
- Treasurer : Ritesh Bansal – Kams Singapore Pte Ltd
- Vijay Iyengar - Agrocorp International Pte Ltd
- Anil Jhunjhunwala – Sudima International Pte Ltd
- Guru Prasad Rao – Edelweiss International (S)Pte Ltd
- Sunil Patwari – Seasons Overseas Pte Ltd
- Ashish Todi – Frost Global Pte Ltd
- Pravin Kumar Jain – Valency International Trading Pte Ltd
- Naresh Dinodiya – P L Global Impex Pte Ltd
Follow them on Facebook.
SPFL at GPC - SPFL board of directors at Global Pulses Convention in Turkey in 2016.